Listed in this article are 10 fast, easy and quickest ways to get rid of a hickey within just a few minutes....
01. If you massage the hickey immediately after getting it, it will go away quicker. This may seem like a strange way to treat it, but it really works. Gently rub the spot where the hickey exists and it will go away in a few days. This will not work if you wait too long after the hickey is there. Once again, fast, pervasive strikes are the way to go.
02. Toothpaste: one of my favourites and probably not my brightest idea, just apply a thin layer of toothpaste to the hickey and massage it in gently (don't go near anyone for an hour or so, until you stop smelling "minty fresh".
03. Apply a warm, moist, used tea-bag as a hot compress. Repeatedly re-wet and re-warm it as needed until the hickey disappears, remember, the teabag will most likely stain your skin at the same time so you may want to just try makeup instead.
04. Itís best suggested to apply ice, immediately after the mark, so as to stop it from worsening. If there is bleeding, wait for it to stop and then rub the affected area several times and expose it to lukewarm water. But care must be taken not to cause further irritation to affected skin area when applying this method.
05. Using a comb or a hairbrush to massage the area works better than fingers and hands.
06. Put a spoon in the freezer for a few minutes. Apply pressure and slide the spoon along the hickey. The pressure and coldness help disperse the blood that has formed. You will need to repeat freezing as a warm spoon is useless. You must use a lot of pressure with the spoon but should see results over a few minutes of doing this.
07. One idea is applying a cold compress. This will help reduce swelling which is constricting blood vessels that are making it difficult to get new blood to the scene of the crime. With the reduction in swelling, the healing can begin. Although, I'm still not sure why you would want that to happen.
08. If none of that works you can always try to use clothing to make the hickies disappear. Some things people have tried include: a carefully tied scarf, a turtleneck, a jacket or shirt with the collar up.
09. The homemade remedy to get rid of hickeys is to use Vitamin K. You can find these creams at your local drug store. Look for creams that have Vitamin K as the first, or main, ingredient so you know the cream contains a lot of this curative vitamin. Vitamin K will actually break down the leaked blood so your body can reabsorb it. Rub the Vitamin K cream onto the sucker bite two to three times a day until the bruise has vanished.
10. Put green eye shadow on it then put consealer on over the top of it. This is a spectrum trick, the green cancels out the red and the consealer covers it all.